I did it! I made it to 100 posts! When I first started my blog I thought that I would post quite a bit, but I didn't think that I would get as into it as I have. I LOVE blogging! I think it's one of the best things that I have ever done. I have always wanted to keep a journal, and this is the best way for me to, its just that other people can read it. It keeps my family and friends updated very well on what we are up to, and really helps me releases some stress and document our lives for me personally. I like getting on and seeing what the people that I follow have been up to as well. It gives me something to look forward to each day. I enjoy the fact that I am always excited about the next thing that I am going to write about. When a few days have gone by and I haven't posted anything I get sad, and so do the people who follow along. I love finding out that more people then I think actually keep up with us. It makes me feel like more people get to be apart of all the small and important things that we have going on, especially with Grace. I love doing this for her. I have yet to start writing in her baby book, something that I am going to get done this week, but I have all the information that I need right here where everyone can see it. I can't wait for her to appreciate the blog like I do. Being the very sentimental person that I am, I feel like I will blog for the rest of my life, or at least as long as I can see the computer screen, ha ha! I can't wait until Grace is old enough to start contributing to it, weather it's her telling me what she wants to say, or typing it herself. Though I have a long time before that happens I don't have very long until her first birthday! We are down to one week!!!!!!!! I have really been wrapped up in her party so that time has really been flying by. I am very happy to say that things are coming together just how I want them to, I just have a small list left of things to accomplish. This next week will be busy, but I am enjoying every second of it! To everyone who reads our family blog, thank you for your support and inspiration. I hope that you have enjoyed the last hundred posts, here's to the next hundred!!!
The Sunshine of My Life!
No comments:
Post a Comment