
I got up this morning and headed over to Ann's to spend a little time with her before she left and to say goodbye. Her and the kids were packing up this afternoon and heading on their trip to their new home in El Paso, Texas. I am so happy that there was time for me to go over this morning. I got to spend time with her, Sky & Gavin before they left, because we don't know when the next time I see them will be. While we were hanging out I knew the whole time that they were going to be leaving. I mean its been in the plan for months!!! But I wasn't prepared for the strong wave of emotion that was going to hit me when I said goodbye. When I hugged her I was trying so hard to hold back the lump in my throat but when we parted and I saw the tears in her eyes. The flood gates just opened and I lost it. I hugged her again, wished her a safe trip and ran to my car. I was meeting my family for breakfast in Huntington Beach and balled the whole way there. When I parked I compose myself and headed to the table. My Aunt gave me a hug and I started to sob all over again. I can't believe that she is really going. All the time that has passed with her around the corner and our schedules never matching up and now I wasn't going to have that anymore and it hit me very hard. Ann and I have been friends for fifteen years. We have been through loving each other and hating each other. We have been attached at the hip at times, and gone without talking for extended periods of time, but we seem to pick up where we left off. Goosie, I know that recently we have not been very close. We have both been very busy and have had lots going on in our own lives, but I just want you to know that I love you very, very much and I am going to miss you so much everyday. I hope that you are going to be so unbelievably happy in your new home. I am just so sad that I wont be there to share it with you. I can't wait to make a trip out there, hopefully at the beginning of the year to visit. I swear I am going to create a Facebook account just so that I can keep up with you guys!! I am so excited and happy that you are getting to take this next step in your life. It's going to be so much fun for you. I'm sorry for the time that we didn't get to spend together before you left, but look forward to our relationship blossoming into an even better one. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I miss you so much already! Please have a safe trip and I can't wait to see pictures!! I love you Goosie!!




.jpg)

I was going back and reading old blog posts!!! I love you Goosie and I miss you!!! You will ALWAYS be my Best Friends... You are the one person that understands me the most, even over my own Husband!!! XoXo
ReplyDelete