Saturday, September 26, 2009

RIP Bobs

We did it! Grace is no longer on a bottle. She got her final bottle last night before bed. I had set a goal to have her off her bottle once she turned one, and I have stuck by it. Once we went to her one year check up and double checked with the Dr. and got confirmation to stop giving them to her, we did. I put all the pieces in the dishwasher tonight and we are going to be boxing them up tomorrow! Thank goodness!! I LOVED my bottles! She never spit up and it helped with her gas issues when her colic was really bad and I will for sure use them with our future children. BUT I hated washing them!!! There were just so many pieces to wash it was such a pain!! Grace did very well today without one. She didn't drink as much milk as she would have, but she will get better at it with her sippy cup now that the bottle isn't an option any longer. We are so proud of you baby girl!! What's next?? Potty training.....Thank goodness we have a little while before we have to master that!!
Her last bobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment