Monday, December 21, 2009

15 Month Check Up

Today I took my baby girl to the Dr.'s for her fifteen month check up!! She weighed in at 25 pounds exactly and is 2 feet 9 1/2 inches long! She is in the 100% for her height and 75% for her weight! She is going to be a super model!!!! She is also going to be able to ride the big rides at Disneyland sooner then we thought! Other then the little cold she has, everything else checked out great! He did mention that he might have us have the dimple on the top of her bum checked out soon by a specialist just in case. Of course this doesn't sit well with me, but he assured me that there was nothing to worry about, its just better to be on the safe side. She only had to get one shot today which we almost got through without tears.
Outside of medical growths she is also growing mentally. Her vocabulary is expanding and she is learning more by the day. She is into repeating things that you say so it makes it easier, but we have to watch what we say around her more carefully. Her animal sounds are coming along as well as a few colors. She is also learning some sign language which I am very excited about! My favorites are "more" and "please." She says the word and does the sign for it at the same time and it is just so sweet! I beam with pride every time she does it! She now has ten teeth including two of her one year molars which came in without any screams! Brushing her teeth is one of her favorite things to do. When I ask her if she wants to brush her teeth she sticks her finger in her mouth and says "brusha." I am so proud of the little girl she is turning into! Makes me really feel that I am doing a good job as her Mom!
1 Year & 3 Months old!

1 comment:

  1. Her hair just doesn't stop growing!!! :o) What a big girl!!! Miss you guys! XoXo

    ReplyDelete