Today was one of the few days that I had to get as much of my Christmas shopping done as possible and boy did I. Grace and I got up early this morning and had our lists in hand. We hit Walmart to get our household stuff and then pick up my sister and Matt. We went to Big Lots, Target, and Toys R Us all before lunch time! We were off to a great start!! My Grandma came by and watched the kids so that we could go to the grocery store to get that shopping out of the way. When Sarah got off work she came and picked Grace and I up so that we could do some shopping with her. We went to two Targets, the Block and Costco!! That's three Target trips in one day!! I'm turning into Ann!! :o) I was actually sad that we didn't get to do our annual Christmas shopping together this year!! We always had a great time and got lots of ideas off each other. By the end of my eleven hour day I was done with my Christmas shopping and just shopping in general!! Thank goodness!!!!! Though I did have a great time spending money today!! I am so relieved that I am all finished and wont have to hit the crowded malls in the last few days left to shop! Good luck to you all that still have shopping to do! Grace did really well for me dragging her around all day. I can't wait to see her open her presents next week!! Now all that's left to do is wrap!! Boooo!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment