The gifts are wrapped, the cookies are baked, and family is here! I am so excited for Christmas this year! Grace is such a big girl this year that opening presents will be so much fun!! The year has gone by so fast and I can't believe that it's Christmas Eve. I love the Christmas season but it's been really crazy this year and I don't know that I have really taken the time to stop and enjoy it. I will make sure to slow down tomorrow and really just take everything in. Christmas is a very stressful time for most because it has really turned into the amount of presents you receive of the amount of money you have spent and it really should be about that. It's the thought that counts and the love behind the gifts that matter the most. I hope that
everyone's holidays are filled with love and family, and that Santa leaves you presents and not coal!
May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Love, The
Jacksons
The best present ever!

Daddy & his Princess

Mommy & Her Angel

Not a big fan of Santa this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment