Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Moon

Now that New Moon has been out for a few weeks it was finally time for me to go see it! Although I have been waiting for it, I didn't want to wait in long lines, or listen to people talk through out it. I am so happy that I did!! Sarah, Jessica and I went to the eight o'clock showing tonight and we had the whole theater to ourselves....well until the previews started and then maybe three different couples came in, so close!!!!
We had the theater to ourselves!
It has been so long since I have read the books that I was having trouble remember what this movie was going to be about so I was disappointed that I hadn't reread it before coming to see it. Five minutes in it all came back to me! I loved the movie!!!!! Though they are cheesy movies and don't have the best acting I enjoyed it soooooo much!!! I will absolutely go back and see it again with anyone who hasn't gone yet....or for that matter anyone who hasn't!!! While reading the books I was all about Bella and Edward, but after seeing this movie I am all about Jacob!!! They have more chemistry, and just work so well together. And Jacob is SO much hotter then Edward could ever be!!!!
I can't wait for the third movie to come out in a few months! Thank goodness they aren't going to make us wait all year! I have a feeling that I will be one of those people this time around though that go to the midnight showing! Sad I know, but hopefully it will be playing at the twenty one and over theater so that I don't have to deal with teenie boppers screaming through out. I can keep my screaming done until after its over!!! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD!! Looking forward to a Twilight dinner party with the girls!!!!
New Moon Geeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment