Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disney Holiday Party

Last night Amanda took me as her guest to the cast member Christmas party at Disneyland! It's a private party that is for cast members only and they are allowed to bring one guest, their parents, or their dependants. It has kinda been a tradition that we have gone together every year....except one when she took a boy....so sad!!! Basically Disneyland is open to the cast members only and the food is all discounted and they have sales on merchandise. I know that I go to Disneyland a lot and this really isn't much different then a normal night for us, but we have a great time. We don't have to wait in long lines for rides, it's not crowded so there are spots for viewing the parade, and they have special booths set up to take pictures with characters. We had a great time! Took pictures with Santa and Tinkerbell, ate at a new restaurant, went on some rides and shopped!!! Amanda's discount is 50% right now so we got some amazing deals!! I picked up a few gifts, and got our annual ornament! I am so grateful that I have a friend that loves Disneyland as much as I do. We can spend hours a day there and we always have fun! Thank you My Friend for taking me to the party!!! I look forward to it every year!! You can never quit.....not that you ever will :o)
Santa, we have been good girls this year!
My Friend!
The snow covered castle
It snowed on our heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment