Her BFF
We spent a couple hours in Camp Snoopy letting Grace ride all the rides she could! She is still a little short to be able to ride them all, but there are enough for her to enjoy. I actually think that she has stopping growing in height for the last few months. Which makes me happy because she will fit into her Summer clothes! I let Eddie take her on most of the rides because I it was his special day to spend with her. We knew that we would be spending the day with my Dad and Nick so I wanted Eddie to make sure he got his quality time in too.
She wanted to sit all by herself on the bench on the train!
I got to sit next to my Hubby for once!
I did have to get a picture with her though! I love my girl!
The Balloon Ride was my favorite as a kid!
Driving the cars!
Daddy's Little Girl
Clinging tight to each other
She's gonna love trucks without Daddy's influence
Next year, I am doing things differently. I feel like Eddie and I both spend the day visiting with our parents, which is what the day is about, but then we don't get much time to enjoy it within our family. We'll see what I can come up with. Last ride as it has been the last few times was the log ride. It's my favorite ride there! Even though compared to Splash Mountain it's terrible! Grace was really getting tired by this point. It was way past nap time so she was really clingy to me, which always makes me really happy.
She pushed herself up against me the whole time. Her Mommy will keep her safe!
She squeezed me the whole ride and after the final drop she laughed and said "all done". She is getting better and better on the ride. I swear before the year is up she will put her hands up while we ride it! She had, had enough for the day so we headed out. One of the great things about having a pass. Three hours and we have done most everything we would want to in a day. It was such a nice family day. I love my family days. Because I stay home I always get to do fun things like this with Grace so having Eddie there was such a nice treat for us. We all really have such a great time together and Grace really loves having her Daddy around all day!
My Awesome Family!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment