Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stripped Down

Jake & Sarah invited a group of us over tonight for a small BBQ. Grace and I got over there a little earlier then everyone else to spend time with Sarah and Jill. Sarah was gardening in the back yard and was going to wash her car so she suggested that I bring Grace's bathing suit since the weather was hot. When we got there we headed out back while Sarah finished up so that Grace could play with Moose. Within three minutes she had found the mud bath! She sat, SPLAT, in the mud in her jeans and everything! Sarah felt so bad because she thought that I would be upset about her getting her clothes dirty. Honestly I have learned especially with Summer being here and her being outside a lot that she was going to get dirty so all I could do was laugh. We figured that since she was already filthy that I would just strip her down and let her play naked in the yard. Sarah pulled out her plastic pool and started to fill it up and Grace dove right it! I was shocked! This pool was full of garden hose, freezing cold water and it didn't faze her in the least bit. She ran around for the next hour or so playing in the grass, mud, and water. She had the time of her life! She loves being naked! So much for her suit and so much for getting the car washed. This was much more entertaining! Looking forward to many Summer days spent this way!!
Getting ready to dive in!

Cooling off!

Splashing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment