Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1 1/2

Five days ago my girl turned a year and a half! Happy half birthday little one! Where has the time gone??? This morning we had her Dr.'s appointment and my Grandma went with us for the first time. She weighed in at 26lbs 15oz and measured 34 1/4 inches long and everything else checked out perfect! She is still growing at the same speed which is fast, but all her proportions are right in line. She got a few shots which always makes me sad, but Gama made it all better really fast with her sips! I was also told that at her next appointment in September she wont have any shots! YAY!! Although at that point she will be two and I am NOT ready for her to be that old yet! She is still my little baby! She is so beautiful, so smart, and has such personality!!! She shocks me with some of the things she does and she always makes me laugh! She still amazes me everyday. I love to just stare and her and think that she is mine! Eddie and I created her and it absolutely shows. She looks just like her Daddy and has my personality 100%! Having her as my Daughter keeps me on my toes, a smile on my face, and a warmth in my heart!
A Daughter is a beautiful reflection of God's Grace

2 comments:

  1. I love her so much!!! I still call Jilly, Grace, at least once a day!

    ReplyDelete