Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Luck Of The Irish

Happy St. Patricks Day! Today was a little break from the busy last few days that I have had! Grace really needed it too! We didn't have any major plans to do anything but hang out with Ann and relax! That all changed when Grace got a hold of the Desitin! She squeezed it and it exploded all over my living room and all over herself!!!!!!!! Our luck was not showing today! Anyone who has kids and have had to use this stuff knows that it's insanely thick! No matter how much we scrubbed it just wasn't coming out of the carpet! I called Sarah to see if I could come get her carpet cleaner. Her and her Mom were going to be gardening that afternoon so after we got Grace cleaned up we went over to pick it up. I was such a beautiful day, I let Grace run around in the sunshine and play in the dirt for a little bit.
I'm the luckiest Mom!

Playing in the sun

My Irish Princess

Her lack of sleep really started to show in her mood, so we packed up and headed home so she could nap. I spent the rest of my relaxing day cleaning the carpet in my living room. Instead of going out and fighting the crowds at any bar, we had a BBQ at home and the Mercier gang, Liz and the Headlee's came over to hang out for the evening. We laughed and drank some, and gossiped (yelled) about very nasty comments that were left on Facebook. We had wanted to call it an early night since we were going to be spending tomorrow at Knotts but when you get girls going it's hard to stop us! Although my day didn't turn out to be the way I had planned, it was still a terrific day! I hope that everyone had a safe and fun day! I swear one year I will try and drink green beer to celebrate. But who needs to do that when Apple Martinis are prettier and taste so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment