Monday, March 1, 2010

So Close

I was so close to checking something else off my list, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I purchased a label maker today so that I could label all our totes and boxes in the garage so that it would be better organized. It would also make things easier when going through things in the garage so we wont have to pull all the boxes down to open them to see whats in them. By getting a label maker it will also start the ball rolling on other items on my list like cleaning out the garage and having a garage sale. I was so excited this morning when I got home and got it all set up. I printed out a bunch of labels for Grace's baby clothes, my maternity clothes, and a few of the holiday totes we have and got them all labeled and ready for Eddie to put up in our rafters. Then this afternoon I walked by the totes to admire them and the stickers were lifted and peeling off! I thought maybe I didn't press hard enough the first time I did it so I reapplied them and then went on with my afternoon errands. Sadly, when I got back home this evening the same thing had happened!! I'm so frustrated!! I finally remembered to pick one up and got everything ready to be put away nicely and the stupid thing doesn't work!! I am going to be taking it back first thing tomorrow. Guess I am going to have to spring for a more expensive one if I want it to work properly. At least with it on my list I know that I will get one eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment