In just one week Ann, Teresa and the kids are taking a road trip with California as their destination! I am beside myself with excitement!!!!! They have been living in Texas for almost six months now and even though Grace and I went out to visit them in November I feel like its been years! I can't wait to get my hands on Gavin!! He has changed so much since I have last seen him! Teresa has never been to California so we are going to have such a great time showing her what its like to be in the OC! They have A LOT planned for the ten days they will be here, but it is going to be so much fun! Disneyland, Knotts, the beach, Hollywood its going to be crazy! Not to mention the fact that everyone wants to get a chance to visit with them. I just want to give hugs to all of them!!! I don't feel like the days can go by fast enough! I have really missed having my best friend being around the corner. You take stuff like that for granted. There have been many days that I miss her a lot and I can't help but cry because of all the time that we could have spent together that the time was never made for. Something that I am really excited about it the fact that after her trip here, its my turn again!!!! I can't wait to get back out there! Its a home away from home!! This next week is going to drag on and on and on!! I wish you guys a safe trip and good luck with driving straight through with the two little ones! It's going to be a great experience!! I am counting down the days and I can not wait to see you!!!
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other
No comments:
Post a Comment