What a good sport!
As we walked into the park Mickey was right out front so we had to get a few pictures with him. Ann didn't need to get pictures with every character, but Mickey was a must! He represents Disney!
Gavin meets Mickey!
Once we got pictures with Mickey we headed straight over to Skyler's favorite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean. We stopped for lunch and got a call from Mandy that she was in the park and ready to meet up with us! Skyler was so excited to get to see her friends!!! We went on a few more rides before Grace, Matt & Gavin crashed out for naps! I sat with the babies so that they could continue on the rides. Because it was Spring Break, the park was on the busy side so they didn't get on many rides before they woke up!
Skyler loved hugging Grace
Skyler, her BFF & Matt
I wish they would move back!
Classic
Eric and Liz were spending the day in the park with family so they met up with us for a quick break and visit before we headed over to California Adventure. They said that they would call us when they were free to join us for a little while. On our out to the other park we stopped to get Gavin his first ears! We also met up with Jessica and her other daughter!
Gavin got his ears!
First stop for me is ice cream on the pier! It's my favorite ice cream and after the long, hot day we have had, there was no way I wasn't going to cool off! Ann got one to share with Sky, which ended up all down the front of her!! Ann wasn't too thrilled about that!
My cool kid waiting in line for ice cream!
Next it was off to get in line for the only reason we went over there, Toy Story Mania! They hadn't gotten a chance to go on it before they left and in my opinion it is a MUST! Definitely one of my favorites! The line was long of course, but moved quick with the girls entertaining us!
She never smiles in pictures with me! But I still think she's cute!
Sweet Kisses
Getting some love from Teresa
Everyone had a great time on the ride! Grace even helped me pull the rope! When we got off the ride the girls wanted to go on the carousal and I got a message from Sarah letting me know that they were in the park with Jill for her first trip! The ended up being twenty feet away from us. Perfect!! That gave Ann a chance to meet Jillian, Sarah a chance to meet Gavin, and me the chance to get a picture with Jilly on her first trip!
Jilly's 1st trip!!
Have you been keeping up with the number of people we have met up with today?!? We left Skyler with Jessica, Mandy and the girls to ride the Ferris Wheel and started towards Disneyland to get some dinner! Eric and Liz met us at the front of the park to have dinner and hang out. When we got done with dinner, Ann and I took our two kids to the bathroom for a very, very eventful diaper change that I don't think we will ever forget! When we got back to the rest of the group Sky was there and we were ready to take her on her first roller coaster!! We said good bye to Mandy and headed over to Thunder Mountain. Skyler was a little nervous, as we all were, but the excitement helped hide that! When we got on and strapped down I looked back and Sky was holding her Mom's arm tight, but had a huge smile on her face!
Her first big girl ride!!
Me & T!
I was so thrilled to be there and be apart of this experience! She loved it so much that her and Teresa went on it again! This time she even rode with her arms up!! What a brave girl!! I can't wait to take Grace on her first roller coaster!! She is actually only has three quarters of an inch to go before she can ride the coaster in ToonTown, and one of my favorites, The Matterhorn!!Our day ended after the fireworks and shopping on Main Street!!
In honor of Ann being here I had to get Grace a Tinkerbell!
I'm so pleased that Grace and I got to be a part of Gavin, Teresa & Jilly's first trip! Although this was one of the most exhausting trips I have even had at Disneyland, it was one of the most memorable!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment