We enjoyed our delicious bugers!!
Me & Gavin! Lovin his beautiful blues!!
Although I don't think that Teresa thought it lived up to the hype, she did think that it was yummy!! After a nice long lunch and more catching up we loaded up our troops and headed towards the beach. The weather was really nice, a little on the windy side, but still perfect beach weather. We walked along the board walk to let the kids soak up the sun...some of them are sun deprived :o)
Matt rockin his shades
Me & Teresa
My Beautiful Beauty!
We walked a ways and then Skyler asked if we could finally go down near the water. She had been very patient!! We found a good place where we could put the strollers so that they wouldn't be in the way and just kinda let the kids run free in the sand near the side walk while Gavin ate. We took this as an opportunity for a photo shoot as well! The kids all did really well considering how many pictures we took trying to get them all to look at the same place and smile.
All the kiddos!
Cameron, Grace, Skyler, Matt & Gavin!
Tereas playing with Matt
The things ones we love the most!
While everyone went down to the water, I manned the strollers since I get to see the beach when ever I want. It was very relaxing to sit in the sun with the nice breeze blowing. I can't wait until Summer gets here! Now that Grace is up and running I want to take advantage of the beach. Who knows where life will lead us and we might not have it around the corner like we do now forever. It's something that I really don't want to take for granted!
Whitney, Grace & Sky
My Poody lovin the beach!!
Gavin experiencing the beach!

When they came back Teresa couldn't find her shoes! I hadn't realized that she has left them,but overheard some drunk teenagers say something about shoes when they walked by me to go to the bathroom! This sent Ann and Teresa on the hunt for her shoes. Thankfully the guy that took them gave them back without any problem. We took a few more pictures and headed back towards the pier.
I love these girls!
Goosies!
Beach babes!
After the few hours that we were there we all agreed that the best way to end our day was with milkshakes at Rubys! It wasn't crowded when we got there so we were able to keep the kids that had fallen asleep in their strollers and occupy a half the downstairs section of the restaurant. The milkshakes really hit the spot!! They were so, so yummy!!!!
Ann & her Duracell, Copper Top!
Waiting for our milkshakes!!
Grace really enjoyed hers!
It was a long, beautiful day that I will never forget! Something about the beach just makes me smile and brings warm and fuzzy feelings to my heart, and being here with such a special group of people makes it all the more memorable!
.jpg)

My favorite picture of Grace is the one of her in the stroller at the beach!!!! Such a beauty! I love it!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete