Saturday, March 13, 2010

PHQ Dinner!

With Ann was coming to town we planned a SUPER busy week jammed packed with lots of fun things to do! The first thing on the list was to have dinner with the PHQ's at BJ's! Thankfully Ann and Teresa stopped by my house a few hours before so that we could catch up a little bit so that I wouldn't hog them at the dinner and give everyone a chance to spend some time with them. It's always nice to get together with these girls. I mean they were there through all the important milestones of growing up, so it's always nice to catch up with them. Because we are all so busy with our own lives, we don't always keep in contact as well as we should. Somehow we do always seem to be able to pick up where we left off! I know that it meant a lot for Ann to get to see everyone, and I know that everyone was so excited to get their hands on Gavin! It was also Connie's birthday, Mackenzie's birthday, and a chance for Heather to get to see everyone since she is moving to Colorado in a few weeks! It's always funny to me to look around the table to see how everyone has changed over the years! With marriage, babies, and careers things are constantly changing, but I love that I have the same comfortable feeling when I get around these girls! I'm so thankful that my youth group gave me a group of girls that will always be apart of my life!
Amazing group of girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment