Today we celebrated my cousin Chloe's first birthday with her party. It was a luncheon at Zubies in Huntington Beach. We had our own section of the restaurant that we were over flowing! This little one sure has a lot of people who love her!! We had pizza and soda and just hung out and visited with family for the afternoon. Grace fell in love with the video games! She wanted to spend the whole time we were there driving the cars! She had been really sick for the last week so we didn't want to hang out too long because we didn't want to get anyone sick and I didn't know how her mood was going to be. Watching kids dive into the cake on their first birthday is always the funnest part for me! We sang Happy Birthday and Chloe went to town on her cake. When it was time to go I had to pry Grace away from the game consoles to go home. She was not happy about this at all!!! There were lots of tears! The party was a huge success and Chloe left with lots of presents to open!
Chloe Capri

The Birthday Girl loves her toys!

Grace & Nonnie

She couldn't get enough of that steering wheel!!

Handsome Mason
.JPG)
Oh My Matty!

My Hubby & Me

Me & The Birthday Girl

As a party favor Brittany gave the kids big bubble wands. I was so excited to get it home and have Grace chase them around the backyard. It was a huge hit! She kept walking up to me with the wand saying "more, more, pleeeeasssse!!!"
She loved the big bubbles!!

Kids birthday parties are so much fun! I always enjoyed helping Ann with Skyler's parties and now I get the joy of planning my own Daughter's parties. Once I can get an idea to roll with I love the planning process. Seeing my vision unfold into everything I want it to be! I can't wait to get the ball rolling for Grace's second birthday! It's less then six months away!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment