Monday, March 8, 2010

Soup Through A Straw

Grace hasn't really been feeling well the last few days so she has been eating a lot of soup to help her feel better! She has always really liked soup especially Progresso soups because they are full of big yummy noodles and veggies! My Sister suggested that I buy something fun for kids like Chicken and Stars for her to try, why not! When Eric and Liz were down over Valentines weekend Liz suggested that I give her a straw to drink the soup from. This would eliminate mess and the long time it takes her to eat soup by spoon. Grace loved this!!! Since then, when it comes to eating Campbell's soup because their noodles are so small she just drinks it through a straw! It's fun for her and she is getting all the nutrients from the broth to help her feel better!! I predict that she will love the hand held soups that you can drink for lunch when she starts school! Whatever will keep her happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment